Peppermint Mocha Recipe
You will need:
3 ounce Bossen Iced Mocha Powder
2 ounce Bossen Non-Dairy Creamer
1.5 ounce Bossen Peppermint Syrup
12 ounce hot water (no more than 140°F)
1. Add iced mocha powder, creamer and 4 ounce of hot water to a shaker.
2. Stir until all of the ingredients dissolve.
3. Add the rest of hot water till full.
4. Add peppermint syrup to taste.
4. Stir well, pour the coffee to the cup, and enjoy the cup full of cheer!
*The recipe is for 1 serving of 16 ounce drink
- Tags: Coffee Recipe Seasonal Syrup Winter Menu