Honey Ginger Milk Recipe
You will need:
3 ounce Bossen Ginger Syrup
1.5 ounce Bossen Non-Dairy Creamer
12 ounce hot water (no more than 140°F)
Bossen Honey Syrup (to taste)
1. Add ginger syrup, creamer and 4 ounce of hot water to the shaker.
2. Stir until all of the ingredients dissolve.
3. Add the rest of hot water to the shaker till full. Add some extra cold water if needed.
4. Add honey to taste, if desired.
5. Stir well, pour the beverage to the cup, and enjoy the heart-warming drink!
*The recipe is for 1 serving of 16 ounce drink