Bossen Store is proud to present our new White Tapioca Boba Pearls! The tapioca balls are made with high-quality tapioca starch. The sweetness and chewiness of the crystal balls are similar to the classic ones. The translucent appearance can add pleasant freshness to the beverage. It is a great add-on to your special menus for summer, or occasions such as a wedding, birthday parties.
Try the wonderful white bobas with pure tea or syrup-based beverage with the large 12 mm boba straws. You won't be disappointed.
For store operation, try our wired boba scoop to serve the bobas without hassle!
*expirations date: 7/27/20
1. Pour 6 times of water to pearl into the pot to boil. The ratio of pearl to water is 1:6
2. Pour the pearl into the boiling water slowly and stir them thoroughly for about 5 minutes.
3. Turn to a small flame and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Turn off the flame and stew for another 35 minutes
5. Take out the pearl and rinse with cold water until cool.
6. Drain excess water and add sugar, honey (best served after cooling for 15 minutes)
7. Serve by putting into bubble tea or on top dessert. Fun and chewy!
1. Please store in cool, and dry places.
2. once opened, please properly reseal the bag. (It is best consumed within 48 hours after the opening of the bag)
2.3mm radius per pearl
Net Weight 6.6lbs
Air sealed in a plastic bag container
TAPIOCA STARCH, WATER, CARAMEL, BROWN SUGAR FLAVOR, POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS PRESERVATIVE)
Do not feed children under 5 years old
Oxygen Absorber is non-edible
Please keep away from children's reach