Almond Pudding Powder
Ingredient: GLUCOSE, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (TAPIOCA SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE, SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE.), SKIM MILK SOLIDS, CARRAGEENAN, ALMOND FLAVOR, LOCUST BEAN GUM, SILICON DIOXIDE.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
How to Make Almond Pudding
Suggested Serving Size: 100 - 120 g.
100 g almond pudding powder
100 g sugar
1000 ml water
- Ratio of powder:sugar:water is 1:1:10.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together almond pudding powder and sugar.
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Turn off the heat. Add powder and sugar mixture to the water. Stir until dissolved.
- Separate the mixture into desired container(s).
- After the mixture cools down, refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
*Yields 1200 g almond pudding / 8 - 10 servings.*
*Good to use for 1 week but recommended to serve within 4 days.*
*Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.*