Almond Pudding Powder
Ingredient: GLUCOSE, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (TAPIOCA SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE, SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE.), SKIM MILK SOLIDS, CARRAGEENAN, ALMOND FLAVOR, LOCUST BEAN GUM, SILICON DIOXIDE.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
- The ratio of powder:sugar: water is 1:1:10.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together almond pudding powder and sugar.
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Turn off the heat. Add powder and sugar mixture to the water. Stir until dissolved.
- Separate the mixture into the desired container(s).
- After the mixture cools down, refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.