Matcha Pudding Powder
Ingredient: SUGAR, NON - DAIRY CREAMER, MALTODEXTRIN, MATCHA POWDER, JELLY GUM, MATCHA FLAVOR, COLORING ( FD & C BLUE # 1, FD & C YELLOW # 5 # 6 )
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
How to Make Matcha Pudding
Suggested Serving Size: 100 - 120 g.
100 g matcha pudding powder
500 ml water
100 g sugar
- The ratio of powder:sugar: water is 1:1:5.
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Turn to mid-low heat, add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- While stirring, slowly add powder mix, make sure it is fully dissolved.
- Wait for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, let cool at room temperature.
- After the mixture cools down, refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 700 g matcha pudding / 5-7 servings.*
*Good to use for 1 week but recommended to serve within 4 days.*
*Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.*