Salted Crema Whipping Powder
NON-DAIRY CREAMER (HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, GLUCOSE SYRUP, MILK POWDER, SODIUM CASEINATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID, SILICON DIOXIDE, TAPIOCA STARCH, TARA GUM), MALTODEXTRIN, SUGAR, SALT, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
1.7 oz salted crema whipping powder
6 oz whole milk
0.7 oz heavy cream
1. The ratio of whipping powder to milk + heavy cream is 1:4.
2. Add milk and heavy cream into a blender, blend for 2-3 seconds.
3. Slowly add whipping powder and blend for 80 seconds or until creamy.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 250 cc crema / 4 - 5 servings.*
*Good to use for 3 days but recommended to serve by the same day.*