Eating Snow Ice, or Shaved Ice is like having delicious snowflakes on your tongue. Flavor up your ice blocks and make sweet, fluffy desserts with snow ice powders. Our snow ice - base powders recreate that classic, milky-smooth taste you love! Get ready to eat and decorate with toppings.
* See Recipes tab below | Infographic
* NEW & IMPROVED flavor for 2019
* Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
* Each bag makes approximately 5 x 5LB ice blocks.
* All of the flavored snow ice powders already have Snow Ice Base Powder premixed in. Please use this Snow Ice Base Powder only if you wish to customize your own flavor of snow ice blocks.
* Get our Snow Ice Maker, Shaver and Snow Ice Cube Container for all your snow ice needs!
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
Ingredient: Glucose, Non Dairy Creamer (Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Mono and Diglyceride of Fatty Acid.), Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Milk Flavor.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
All instructions are to make 1 block of snow ice using Snow Ice Cube Container.
200 g (1¼ cups) flavored snow ice powder mix
100 g (½ cup) sugar
825 ml (3½ cups) warm milk (around 70° C/158° F)
825 ml (3½ cups) cold milk
- Pour the warm milk in a big container.
- Slowly add snow ice powder mix and sugar to the warm milk. Mix with a hand held blender thoroughly for about 1 - 2 minutes. Make sure the powder and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the cold milk and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a stainless steel ice cube container and set until cool.
- Place the container into the Snow Ice Machine and freeze for about 5 - 6 hours. (Other brands or types of snow ice machine might 12 hours or longer)
- After freezing, remove the cube container from Snow Ice Machine and place in room temperature water. Turn the container back and forth until the snow ice block loosens from the mold.
Remove the ice block and put into a plastic bag. Store in a chest freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
*Minimum freezer temperature is -25° C/-13° F.