Tapioca Pearls - Large Boba
Ingredients: TAPIOCA STARCH, WATER, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH, CARAMEL COLOR, BROWN SUGAR FLAVOR, SODIUM BENZOATE (AS PRESERVATIVE), POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS PRESERVATIVE).
Storage & Care:
- Please store in cool, and dry places.
- Once opened, please properly reseal the bag.
- Best to consume within 48 hours after opening of the bag.
For complete information on how to store and keep tapioca pearls, click here.
Shelf Life: 8 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Do not feed children under 5 years old.
- Oxygen Absorber is non-edible.
- Please keep away from children's reach.
1. The proportion of tapioca: water is 1:6 (i.e. 100g tapioca for 600ml water).
For 1 bag of tapioca (3Kg), use 18000ml water.
2. Bring water to boiling point.
3. Put raw tapioca into water and stir for 2-3 minutes with a large whisk preventing from sticking to bottom of pot.
4. Turn down heat to LOW and cook for 30 minutes with lid not close all the way.
5. Cover the lid all the way and take the pot out of the heat and steam on counter for 35 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly with cold water in strainer.
7. Add sweetener (Honey, Fructose) or Regular raw cane sugar to sweeten.
8. Best served within 4 hours after cooking.