Taro Paste Powder Mix | NEW
Ingredient:NON DAIRY CREAMER(GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), SUGAR, GLUCOSE, TARO POWDER, TARO FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, GUAR GUM, FD&C RED#40, FD&C BLUE #1, FD&C RED #3.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
* This one works well not only as a Coating Powder but also as food paste too, which can be applied to the bakery, drink store, or manufacturer.* Recipe (two ways) 1. Cup Coating (Ratio 1:2) Mix 30g powder with 60cc room temperature water or hot water until the texture gets thick. Coat it on the cup wall and add drinks into the cup to enjoy. 2. Drink (Ratio 1:2) Mix 30g powder with 60cc room temperature water or hot water until the texture gets thick (you may adjust on your own, keep the ratio 1:1). Leave the mixed paste on the bottom of the drink cup and then add drinks on the top to create layers. It goes well with Taro crystal boba/tapioca to create taro theme drinks. 3. Stuffing (Ratio 1:1)