White Rabbit Candy | EXCLUSIVE
Ingredients: LIQUID MALTOSE, WHITE GRANULATED SUGAR, WHOLE MILK POWDER, BUTTER, FOOD ADDITIVE ( GELATIN ), VANILLIN, EDIBLE GLUTINOUS RICE PAPER ( EDIBLE STARCH, WATER . GLYCERIN MONOSTEARATE).
🐇 NUTRITION FACTS:Serving Size: 8 pieces (40 g)
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Country of Origin: China
**Yields 16 oz drinks**
White Rabbit Bubble Tea Recipe
Milk Tea Base
Use the Recipe Resizer for different quantities.
1. Melt 64 g (8 pieces) of white rabbit candy, 20 ml of fructose, and 20 g of non-dairy creamer in 200 ml of whole milk over low heat
2. Stir constantly to avoid burning and once all candy has melted turn off the heat
3. Add milk mixture and ice until full into a 16 oz. shaker and shake well
4. Serve with blue crystal boba and ice
*Can use any type of sweetener to replace fructose
*Can replace whole milk with water and an additional 20 g of non-dairy creamer
Blue Crystal Boba
1. Steep 2-3 butterfly pea tea flowers in 250 ml of hot water for 5 minutes and then strain
2. Add ice to cool down to room temperature and add crystal boba into blue tea
3. Wait until crystal boba has turned blue (place in the fridge overnight for best results)