Mango is one of our popular flavors and makes a perfect smoothie for summer time.
It has a creamy and fruity taste. Pair it with flavors such as strawberry or pineapple for a delicious tropical drink! This versatile powder can be served in flavorful beverages - iced, blended, or hot!
It's also a great addition to milk teas, smoothies, slushies, bubble teas, and other specialty beverages. Mix it into frozen yogurt to add a hint of rich flavor. Its simple preparation makes it easy to add this powder to virtually any beverage; simply scoop, mix, and enjoy!
Shelf Life: 24 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), TAPIOCA STARCH, CALCIUM CARBONATE, MANGO FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, MALIC ACID, FD&C RED #40, FD&C YELLOW #5.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Mango Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*