This amazing Honey Bursting Boba is one of a lot of firsts - It's the first honey flavor product in the popping boba market, first non-fruity flavor of Bossen's Bursting Boba collection, and the first flavor that pairs so perfectly with both sweet and savory.
Serve it as toppings in iced tea, yogurt, or cocktail/mocktail, garnish on delectable appetizers and desserts with whipped cream on the side or make your morning waffles and pancakes fancy with the beautiful caviar pearls.
- * Delicious & Fun
- * No-Fuss Preparation
- * No Cooking Required
Each tub contains approximately 100 servings. The suggested serving size is 30 - 40 bobas (20 - 25 g or 0.7 - 0.9 oz)
Shelf Life: 18 months.
Net Weight: 7.04 lbs per tub, 29.04 lbs per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Other gourmet flavors of Bursting Boba:
Ingredients: WATER, FRUCTOSE, STARCH ACETATE, CALCIUM LACTATE, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM ALGINATE, XANTHAN GUM, HONEY FLAVOR, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE(BELOW 0.03%), CARAMEL COLOR, SUCRALOSE, CMC(CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE).
Storage & Care:
- Must refrigerate after opening.
- It is HIGHLY recommended to consume within 1 week after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Bursting bobas are not manufactured on shared equipment or facility.
You Might Also Like
2 oz flavored syrup
7 oz sugar-free tea
7 oz ice
fructose to taste
- Add flavored syrup and tea into a 16 oz shaker.
- Add fructose to taste if desired.
- Add ice until full.
- Shake well.
- Add in your bursting popping boba and enjoy!