Eating Snow Ice, or Shaved Ice is like having delicious snowflakes on your tongue.
Flavor up your ice blocks and make sweet, fluffy desserts with snow ice powders.
Our STRAWBERRY snow ice powders recreate that yummy, fruity flavor of fresh cut strawberries, ready to eat and decorate with toppings.
* See Recipes tab below | Infographic
* Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
* Each bag makes approximately 5 x 5LB ice blocks.
* All of the flavored snow ice powders already have Snow Ice Base Powder premixed in.
Please use this Snow Ice Base Powder only if you wish to customize your own flavor of snow ice blocks.
* Get our Snow Ice Maker, Shaver and Snow Ice Cube Container for all your snow ice needs!
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
Ingredient: Non-Dairy Creamer(Glucose Syrup, Refined hardened palm kernel Oil, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Caseinate, Glycerin Fatty Acid Ester, Silicon dioxide), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Glucose, Strawberry Flavor Powder, Silicon dioxide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Gum arabic, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, FD&C Red No.40, Sucralose.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
Strawberry Bursting Boba® Pure25
Strawberry Fruit Jam/Smoothie Paste
Strawberry Heart Jelly
Strawberry Syrup - Pulp | NEW
Raspberry & Strawberry Fruit Tea Bag | NEW
All instructions are to make 1 block of snow ice using Snow Ice Cube Container.
200 g (1¼ cups) flavored snow ice powder mix
100 g (½ cup) sugar
825 ml (3½ cups) warm milk (around 70° C/158° F)
825 ml (3½ cups) cold milk
- Pour the warm milk in a big container.
- Slowly add snow ice powder mix and sugar to the warm milk. Mix with a hand held blender thoroughly for about 1 - 2 minutes. Make sure the powder and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the cold milk and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a stainless steel ice cube container and set until cool.
- Place the container into the Snow Ice Machine and freeze for about 5 - 6 hours. (Other brands or types of snow ice machine might 12 hours or longer)
- After freezing, remove the ice container from Snow Ice Machine and place in room temperature water. Turn the container back and forth until the snow ice block loosens from the container.
- Remove the ice block and put into a plastic bag. Store in a chest freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
*Minimum freezer temperature is -25° C/-13° F.