Ai Yu Jelly Powder | NEW
Bossen's Ai Yu Jelly is a typical Taiwanese dessert and has a sweet and light lemon flavor. Its a great addition to drinks, smoothies, or as a dessert on its own. Its light and refreshing for the hot summer days!
* Processed other food allergies in the same production line.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sodium Citric, Flavor, Locust-bean-gum, Carrageenan, Potassium chloride, Caramel.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 Months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per can, 44 lbs per case
You Might Also Like
Jelly ToppingWhat: Ratio = Powder: Water = 1:5 50 g powder 250 ml hot water How:
1. Dissolve powder in hot water completely. 2. Let mixture cool to room temperature. 3. Leave in the fridge for around 3-4 hours before serving.