Crema Cheese Whipping Powder
Bossen Crema Cheese 🧀 Whipping Powder creates a silky, creamy foam of cheese flavor to pour enhance your favorite drinks such as bubble tea, fruit teas and more!
The cheese flavor adds a subtle and irresistible salty flavor to your sweet drink for a perfectly balanced taste. Instagrammable and widely popular, use our crema cheese to add a thick "cloud" of yumminess to beverages and desserts. Follow our recipe, it's easy with just water, half and half, heavy cream, or milk. Add sea salt to make sea salt crema.
* Suggested Serving Size: 50 - 60 g (2.1 - 2.8 oz)
* Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
* Shelf Life: 18 months
* Country of Origin: Taiwan
***Get our original Whipping Powder flavor.
*Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, eggs, soybean, and nuts.
Ingredient: CREAM POWDER, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (TAPIOCA SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE.), SUGAR, GUAR GUM, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, MILK FLAVOR, CHEESE FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
You Might Also Like
Taro Powder, Grade A (Great for Drinks!)
Milk Tea Powder
Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Matcha Green Tea Powder, PREMIUM
Black Sugar Syrup
Strawberry Syrup - Some Pulp | NEW
Mango Syrup | NEW
1.7 oz crema cheese whipping powder
6 oz whole milk
0.7 oz heavy cream
1. Ratio of whipping powder to milk + heavy cream is 1:4.
2. Add milk and heavy cream into a blender, blend for 2-3 seconds.
3. Slowly add whipping powder and blend for 80 seconds or until creamy.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 250 cc crema / 4 - 5 servings.*
*Crema is good for up to 3 days, but recommended to serve within same day.*