Crema Whipping Powder
Bossen Crema Whipping Powder makes a perfectly silky and creamy foam to enhance your favorite drinks such as bubble tea, fruit teas and more! Also great on desserts and foods to elevate the look with a simple dab of "cloud".
Add a rich, thick puff of whipping crema to your drinks and make it Instagram-worthy!
Suggested Serving Size: 50 - 60 g (2.1 - 2.8 oz)
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
*** Want a more salty flavor to balance out your sweet drink? Try our Crema CHEESE Whipping Powder.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
WHIPPING CREAM POWDER, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), SUGAR, GUAR GUM, CMC, BUTTER FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
You Might Also Like
1.7 oz whipping powder
6 oz whole milk
0.7 oz heavy cream
1. The ratio of whipping powder to milk + heavy cream is 1:4.
2. Add milk and heavy cream into a blender, blend for 2-3 seconds.
3. Slowly add whipping powder and blend for 80 seconds or until creamy.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 250 cc crema / 4 - 5 servings.*
*Good to use for 3 days but recommended to serve by the same day.*