Dark Roast Oolong, Loose Leaf
Bossen's dark roast oolong, loose leaf is a full bodied tea and is great hot or cold. Just add our non-dairy creamer and sweetener for a delicious oolong milk tea!
- Taste: roasted tea flavors with earthy tones
- Appearance: dark brown
- Type of Tea: Oolong Tea
Ingredients: OOLONG TEA
Bag: 600 grams
Case (20 bags) : 26.4 lbs
***SEE TAB BELOW "Recipes" or "Recommendations" for how to cook prep & recipes.
*Processed other food allergies, soybeans, in the same production line
*Processed in a production line that also processes gluten food
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.Storage & Care:
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
Taro Powder, Grade A (Great for Drinks!)
Milk Tea Powder
Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Matcha Green Tea Powder, PREMIUM
Black Sugar Syrup
Strawberry Syrup - Some Pulp | NEW
Mango Syrup | NEW
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- The ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 95° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves, and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 15 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*