The color of durian powder can range from light beige to a deeper yellowish-brown, mirroring the natural color of durian flesh. It often retains some of the vibrant hues present in the fruit.
Shelf life: 24 Months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (TAPIOCA SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE.), GLUCOSE, SKIM MILK SOLIDS, MALTODEXTRIN, DURIAN FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, FD & C YELLOW #5 & #6
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a product line that also processes nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Durian Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*