Green Tea Powder
Balanced with the light sweetness of green tea and smoothness of creamer, Bossen's Green Tea establishes a bright and clean accent adaptable to all kinds of creamy sweets in cold and hot forms.
Use it to make a cheerful bubble green milk tea with tapioca pearls on top, or a delightful green tea frozen yogurt.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredient: SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER(GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), GREEN TEA POWDER, SILICON DIOXIDE, GREEN TEA FLAVOR, BUTTER POWDER.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Green Tea Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
Green Tea Smoothie
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complementary flavor to other powders.*