Hokkaido Milk Tea Powder
Hokkaido is a region in Japan and in this region they have perfect a variety of richer and creamier milk tea that is enjoyed all across the globe. Its main difference from other milk teas is its deep tea and caramel-like flavors.
*Processed in a product line that also processes nuts and peanuts.
Ingredient: SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (TAPIOCA SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE, SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE.), BLACK TEA POWDER, MILK FLAVOR, BROWN SUGAR FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
Powder Based Smoothie
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.