Japan Shizuoka Matcha Powder | NEW
Bossen's Japanese Shizuoka Matcha Powder is smoother than our other matcha powders you will find.
Shizuoka is the largest green tea-growing region in Japan and yields some of the world's finest matcha powders.
It is great for making matcha lattes, just add our non-dairy creamer and sweetener to taste for a delightful drink. It's great hot or cold!
It can also be blended into smoothies for an additional health boost! We also have our regular green tea powder, premium, and a pure version.
Find our Matcha Latte recipe in the recipe tab below!
Ingredient: GREEN TEA POWDER
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 1.0 lbs per bag, 20.9 lbs per case
You Might Also Like
Taro Powder, Grade A (Great for Drinks!)
Milk Tea Powder
Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Matcha Green Tea Powder, PREMIUM
Black Sugar Syrup
Strawberry Syrup - Some Pulp | NEW
Mango Syrup | NEW
1. Mix 7 g* of matcha powder 100 ml of hot water
2. Add sweetener to taste (optional)
3. Add ice to cool down the matcha mixture
4. Mix 40 g** of non-dairy creamer in a separate cup and add 100 ml hot water.
5. Add ice to creamer mixture to cool down (can use whole milk instead if desired)
5. Pour creamer mixture slowly into matcha mixture
6. Serve without mixing.
*Use 10 g of matcha powder for a much stronger flavor
**For a creamier taste use 60 g of non-dairy creamer and 125 ml of hot water instead