Mango Pudding Powder
Create sweetened Mango Pudding with our specialty powder! See the recipe (in the tab below), and add this delicious topping to your bubble teas, fruit drinks or just as a simple dessert. You can also make with chopped up fruit pieces and refrigerate for a chilled dessert and top with crema.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
Ingredient: GLUCOSE , NON - DAIRY CREAMER ( TAPIOCA SYRUP , HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL . SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE . DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE , MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE , SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE . ) , GUAR GUM , MANGO FLAVOR , SILICON DIOXIDE , LOCUST BEAN GUM , FD & C RED # 40 , FD & C YELLOW # 6
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
You Might Also Like
How to Make Mango Pudding
Suggested Crema Serving Size: 100 - 120 g.
100 g mango pudding powder
1200 cc water
100 g sugar
- Ratio of powder:sugar:water is 1:1:12.
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Turn to mid-low heat, add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- While stirring, slowly add powder mix, make sure it is fully dissolved.
- Wait for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, let cool at room temperature.
- After the mixture cools down, refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 1200 g mango pudding / 8 - 10 servings.*
*Good to use for 1 week but recommended to serve within 4 days.*
*Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.*