Mango Pudding Powder
Ingredient: GLUCOSE , NON - DAIRY CREAMER ( TAPIOCA SYRUP , HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL . SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE . DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE , MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE , SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE . ) , GUAR GUM , MANGO FLAVOR , SILICON DIOXIDE , LOCUST BEAN GUM , FD & C RED # 40 , FD & C YELLOW # 6
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
How to Make Mango Pudding
Suggested Crema Serving Size: 100 - 120 g.
100 g mango pudding powder
1200 cc water
100 g sugar
- Ratio of powder:sugar:water is 1:1:12.
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Turn to mid-low heat, add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- While stirring, slowly add powder mix, make sure it is fully dissolved.
- Wait for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, let cool at room temperature.
- After the mixture cools down, refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 1200 g mango pudding / 8 - 10 servings.*
*Good to use for 1 week but recommended to serve within 4 days.*
*Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.*