Okinawa Milk Tea Powder
Okinawa milk tea is famous for its roasted brown sugar flavors. It has a rich tea flavor along with a harmonious sweetness.
Bossen's Okinawa Milk tea powder makes a delicious boba tea, just add Tapioca, or ready-to-serve Crystal Bobas, Canned Toppings, and or star-shaped Jellys!
*Processed in a product line that also processes nuts and peanuts.
*In an effort to continue to improve the products to our customers,
we are pleased to announce a packaging change of Okinawa milk tea powder.
Although the packaging may appear different,
the ingredients remain the same.
SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), BLACK TEA POWDER, MILK FLAVOR, BROWN SUGAR FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
You Might Also Like
Taro Powder, Grade A (Great for Drinks!)
Milk Tea Powder
Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Matcha Green Tea Powder, PREMIUM
Black Sugar Syrup
Strawberry Syrup - Some Pulp | NEW
Mango Syrup | NEW
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
Okinawa Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-dairy reamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.