Oolong Green Tea, Loose Leaf
Bossen's Oolong Green Tea, loose leaf is a mixture of oolong and green tea. We also have it in tea bag form for easier brewing purposes! Just add our non-dairy creamer and sweetener for a delicious milk tea!
Taste: nutty and earthy oolong with an herbal green tea flavor
Appearance: light golden brown
Type of Tea: Oolong tea
Ingredients: OOLONG TEA.
Bag: 600 grams
Case (20 bags): 26.4 lbs
***Scroll to the "Recipes" section for recipes ideas.
*Processed in a production line that also processes gluten food
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
Taro Powder, Grade A (Great for Drinks!)
Milk Tea Powder
Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Matcha Green Tea Powder, PREMIUM
Black Sugar Syrup
Strawberry Syrup - Some Pulp | NEW
Mango Syrup | NEW
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 98° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 20 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*