PEPPER, SALT, MONOSODIUM CLOVE, CINNAMON.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 3.96 lbs per bag, 39.60 lbs per case
*Used for marinating meat, vegetables.etc.
Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken
20 lbs Chicken
80 g Chicken Powder
150 g Sugar
240 ml Rice Wine
225 g Garlic
Soy sauce (Optional)
Tapioca Starch (for coating)
Pepper salt (to taste)
Chili Powder ( to taste)
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces
2. Combine chicken powder, sugar, rice wine, minced garlic, and soy sauce (optional)
3. Marinate chicken inside sauce over night in the fridge.
4. Coat marinated chicken with tapioca starch
5. Deep fry until golden brown and crispy
6. Sprinkle with pepper salt and chili powder to taste