Oolong Black Tea, Loose Leaf
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
50 g premium oolong black tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 90° C/ 194°F.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 15 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh o r filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*