Oolong Black Tea, Loose Leaf
Bossen's Premium Oolong Black Tea, loose leaf are a harmonious hybrid of a oolong and black tea. Perfect for customers who can't decide between the two types of tea. We also have our regular Premium Black Tea, 8061.
- Taste: dark roasted oolong with light umami and a sweet finish
- Appearance: Dark brown
Type of Tea: Oolong and Black Tea
Ingredients: OOLONG TEA, BLACK TEA
Bag: 600 grams
Case (20 bags): 26.4 lbs
***SEE TAB BELOW "Recipes" or "Recommendations" for how to cook prep & recipes.
*Processed other food allergies, soybeans, in the same production line
*Processed in a production line that also processes gluten food
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
50 g premium oolong black tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 90° C/ 194°F.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 15 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh o r filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*