Raspberry & Strawberry Fruit Tea Bag | NEW
Grab a cup of tea with Bossen's raspberry & strawberry fruit tea bags! Its almost juice like with a hint of tea! Perfect for making iced tea and cocktails!
Taste: fruit juice like and subtle notes of tea
Appearance: dark red
Type of Tea: Black tea
Ingredient: BLACK TEA, FRUIT EXTRACT
Single Tea Bag: 5 grams
Bag (50 teabags): 250 grams
Case (20 bags): 11 lbs (NW) 13.2 lbs (GW)
***Scroll to the "Recipes" section for recipe ideas.
*Processed in the same production line that also processes mango and black soybeans
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
Using Tea Espresso Machine
-Put 2 tea bags for each making.
-Water temperature is 95° C.
-Each making yields the tea extract to make a 16 oz drink.
-For stronger tea flavor, open the bag and put directly into the handle.
Brewing Tea Extract in a Cup
- Put 2 tea bags into the cup.
- Add 7 oz of 95° C hot water.
- Close with a lid and steam for 1 minutes.
*Each making yields the tea extract to make a 16 oz drink.*
Making Hot Tea Drink
- In a 16 oz cup with the tea extract, add hot water until 80% full.
- Add raw cane sugar to taste.
- Stir well and enjoy.
Making Cold Tea Drink
- In a 16 oz shaker with the tea extract, add ice until full.
- Add fructose to taste.
- Shake well and enjoy.
*Use only 1 tea bag if want less tea flavor.*