Red Bean Powder
Bossen Red Bean Powder is known for its mildly sweet, nutty flavor. Commonly used in Asian cuisine and desserts, red bean powder is a versatile ingredient that adds a delightful taste and texture to various dishes, including pastries, ice creams, cakes, and beverages.
Red beans, also known as azuki beans, is an essence of Asian style dessert you can't miss. Infuse the powder in iced or hot milk tea. You'll be blown away by its heartwarming flavor profile.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. per bag, 44 lbs. per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: SUGAR, RED BEAN POWDER, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (TAPIOCA SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE, SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE.), BUTTER POWDER, ARTIFICIAL RED BEAN FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Red Bean Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz. shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
Red Bean Smoothie
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*