Tapioca Starch comes from the roots of the cassava plant and is the same starch used in tapioca pearls.
Bossen's Tapioca Starch can be used in various ways - coating meat, as a sauce thickener, in breads, and much more.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Net Weight: 44 lbs per case
Ingredients: TAPIOCA STARCH
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
80 g Chicken Powder
150 g Sugar
240 ml Rice Wine
225 g Garlic Soy sauce (Optional)
Tapioca Starch (for coating)
Pepper salt (to taste)
Chili Powder ( to taste)
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces
2. Combine chicken powder, sugar, rice wine, minced garlic, and soy sauce (optional)
3. Marinate chicken inside sauce over night in the fridge.
4. Coat marinated chicken with tapioca starch
5. Deep fry until golden brown and crispy
6. Sprinkle with pepper salt and chili powder to taste