Taro Powder, Grade A (Great for Drinks!)
Our Taro Powder Grade A is pre-mixed for creamy, light vanilla, and nutty flavor that's delicious with a floral aroma.
Originating as a root vegetable, taro has a starchy texture and great for thick taro beverages and desserts, such as smooth taro bubble teas, milk teas, smoothies, frozen yogurt, and other dessert recipes (try a taro sponge cake).
Why use powder?
First, easy to make with our 3-in-1 mix.
Second, same GREAT original flavors of Taro with long life storage.
Last, cost-effective serving sizes.
Simple Scoop & Mix recipes
Add water or milk and serve hot or cold, or blended with ice for a slushie/frappe!
Add some coconut powder to further enhance your taro flavor.
Get more taro recipes here.
* Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
We also have other taro powder options for specific purposes:
* For multi-purposed powder mix: Bossen Taro Powder
* For the yogurt: Bossen Taro Powder - Premium
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
* Packaging May Vary:
In an effort to continue to improve the products to our customers,
we are pleased to announce a packaging change of milk tea powder.
Although the packaging may appear different, the ingredients remain the same.
GLUCOSE, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), MALTODEXTRIN, TARO POWDER, TAPIOCA STARCH, TARO FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, VANILLA POWDER, CMC, FD&C BLUE #1, FD&C RED #3, FD&C RED #40.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
Milk Tea Powder
Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Matcha Green Tea Powder, PREMIUM
Black Sugar Syrup
Strawberry Syrup - Some Pulp | NEW
Mango Syrup | NEW
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Taro Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*