Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Taste authentic Thai Tea with our 3-in-1 powder mix! Easy to make with all you need in one bag, just scoop into hot water, mix and add ice.
Bossen Thai Tea powder captures the essence of strongly-brewed black tea and spice combined within the premixed powder.
Use for Thai Tea bubble teas and smoothies. Delicious with an exotic twist! Try making frozen yogurt by adding 1¼ cup of powder to one gallon plain yogurt.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. per bag, 44 lbs. per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), FRUCTOSE POWDER, BLACK TEA POWDER, THAI TEA FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, FD&C YELLOW #6.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz. beverages.
The measurement of oz. is by volume (fl. oz.).
Thai Tea Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz. shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
Thai Tea Smoothie
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*