Tiger Powder - Plain Flavor | NEW
Bossen's Tiger Powder - Plain Flavor will give your milk tea its stripes!
Its easy to prepare and will be a great addition to any milk tea!
The powder tastes like egg pudding.
Tiger Powder gets its name from the tiger stripe texture created by the powder.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
Ingredients: GLUCOSE, NON DAIRY CREAMER(GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), BUTTER POWDER(BUTTER CREAM, SALT, BUTTERMILK POWDER.), SUGAR, TAPIOCA STARCH, WHIPPING CREAM POWDER(FULLY HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, GLUCOSE SYRUP, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID, SILICON DIOXIDE.), SALT, VANILLA POWDER, CMC, GUAR GUM, EGG FLAVOR, CHEESE FLAVOR, MILK FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
2.2 lbs per bag, 46.2 lbs / case
You Might Also Like
Tiger Drink Recipe
Ingredients: Tiger powder, water or milk
1. Put 50 grams of tiger powder in a PP Y700 cup.
2. Add 100 ml of water or milk.
3. Stir the powder until thick and let it coat on the inner sides of the cup.
4. Add some ice first, then pour milk tea or other drinks into the cup and enjoy!