Waffle Powder | NEW
Ingredients: WHEAT FLOUR, ICING, HYDROXYPROPYL DISTARCH PHOSPHATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, BAKING POWDER (DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC), FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per can, 44 lbs per case
1. Prepare ingredients: 500g waffle powder, 220g milk (full cream evaporated milk or whole milk), 110g water, 60g oil, 2 eggs, 2-3g vanilla extract (optional)
2. Whip eggs first, then add milk, water, oil, vanilla extract - and stir until smooth.
3. Add waffle powder and stir until smoothly blended.
4. Cover with plastic wrap, and let waffle batter sit for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat waffle machine to 175 degree C.
6. Pour waffle batter into waffle machine, heat for 4 minutes each side.
7. Take out egg waffle, and decorate with toppings such as syrup, jelly or mochi!