Bossen Yogurt Powder has that classic flavor of Japanese style yogurt in a creamy texture.
Bossen powders are also used to flavor frozen yogurt, bubble milk tea, boba smoothies, and ice-blended juice. To flavor your frozen yogurt, we recommend adding 1 ¼ cup of powder to one-gallon plain yogurt.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. per bag, 44 lbs. per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: SUGAR, GLUCOSE, YOGURT POWDER, MALIC ACID, GUAR GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, YOGURT FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes gluten, milk powder. eggs, nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz. beverages.
The measurement of oz. is by volume (fl. oz.).
Yogurt Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*