Our powders are also used to flavor frozen yogurt, bubble milk tea, boba smoothies, and ice-blended juice. To flavor your frozen yogurt, we recommend adding 1 ¼ cup of powder to one-gallon plain yogurt.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
SUGAR, GLUCOSE, YOGURT POWDER, MALIC ACID, GUAR GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, YOGURT FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
You Might Also Like
Taro Powder, Grade A (Great for Drinks!)
Milk Tea Powder
Thai Tea Powder | New Packaging
Matcha Green Tea Powder, PREMIUM
Black Sugar Syrup
Strawberry Syrup - Some Pulp | NEW
Mango Syrup | NEW
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Yogurt Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*