Snow Ice Freezer, 24-Cylinders (Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 2)
***Special Order: Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery***
This is a MUST-HAVE for making snow ice in your store! Use our Snow Ice Freezer with 24 Cylinders (Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 2) to easily freeze snow ice blocks, then use a snow ice shaver to create snow-ice desserts.
Why a special freezer? These special Snow Ice Freezers can handle extremely low temperatures needed to freeze snow ice blocks for optimal shaved ice. If you use a regular freezer, your snow ice blocks may fall apart.
Use Bossen brand snow ice powders to create authentically tasting Taiwanese snow ice, snow ice, shaved ice. Create flavored ice blocks and get sweet, fluffy desserts that melt in your mouth! Add tantalizing flavors like mango, strawberry, or taro for frosty fun! Check out our snow ice recipes for more great ideas!
* Easy operation
* Dimensions: Length: 34.6" (88 cm) / Width: 53.5" (136 cm) / Height: 52.8" (134 cm)
* Freeze up to 24 snow ice blocks
* Quick-freeze to -22°F and below within 4-5 hours
* Durable, made from Stainless steel
* Long-lasting mechanical durability
* Stainless steel snow ice block molds ensure food sanitation
* Multi-circuit protection breakers prevent overloading of electrical components.
* Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 2
* Gross Weight: 573.2 lbs. (260 kg)
- Power: 220V 1φ 3100W- Power Consumption: 3.2KW/HR (nominal) - Electricity: 220V/60Hz/1-phase - Current: start-up: 16A, stable: 13A - Compressor Power 3HP - Refrigerant: R-507 or R-404A - Circulation Motor Power: 2 x 1/2HP - Freezing Cycle Time: about 4 hours - Nominal Freezing Temperature: -22°F (-30°C)
- Coolant: propylene glycol (C3H8O2)
Browse Bossen's range of snow ice powder mix and other appliances