Bossen's Pure Matcha Green Tea powder is great for making matcha lattes. This is a Japanese green tea powder made from finely ground, powdered green tea leaves.
Bossen Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder has a vibrant green color and has a smooth talc-like texture. Matcha has a rich, grassy, and slightly sweet aroma. Its taste is complex, often described as umami with a unique, slightly bitter undertone. The flavor profile is a delicate balance of creamy, and sweet notes.
Simply add Bossen non-dairy creamer and sweetener to taste for a delightful drink. Its great hot or cold! It can also be blended into smoothies for an additional health boost! We also have the regular green tea powder and a premium version.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. per bag, 44 lbs. per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredient: GREEN TEA POWDER
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
1. Mix 7 g* of matcha powder 100 ml of hot water
2. Add sweetener to taste (optional)
3. Add ice to cool down the matcha mixture
4. Mix 40 g** of non-dairy creamer in a separate cup and add 100 ml hot water.
5. Add ice to creamer mixture to cool down (can use whole milk instead if desired)
5. Pour creamer mixture slowly into matcha mixture
6. Serve without mixing.
*Use 10 g of matcha powder for a much stronger flavor
**For a creamier taste use 60 g of non-dairy creamer and 125 ml of hot water instead