Egg Pudding Powder
Ingredient: GLUCOSE, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (TAPIOCA SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE, SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE.), LOCUST BEAN GUM, ARTIFICIAL EGG FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, ARTIFICIAL MAPLE FLAVOR, FD&C RED #40, FD&C YELLOW #6.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
How to Make Egg Pudding
Suggested Serving Size: 100 - 120 g.
100 g egg pudding powder
1000 ml water
100 g sugar
- Ratio of powder:sugar:water is 1:1:10.
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Turn to mid-low heat, add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- While stirring, slowly add powder mix, make sure it is fully dissolved.
- Wait for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, let cool at room temperature.
- After the mixture cools down, refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 1200 g egg pudding / 8 - 10 servings.*
*Good to use for 1 week but recommended to serve within 4 days.*
*Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.*