Mango Pudding Powder
Create sweetened Mango Pudding with our specialty powder - Bossen Mango Pudding Powder!
It is a powdered mix used to prepare mango pudding, a popular dessert known for its creamy and fruity mango flavor. Mango pudding powder typically appears as a fine, light-colored powder with a smooth and powdery texture. When prepared, it sets into a creamy and smooth pudding-like consistency.
The color of the prepared mango pudding is usually a vibrant orange or yellow, reflecting the natural color of ripe mangoes. With that tropical mango flavor, the Mango Pudding has a balanced sweetness and a rich, creamy taste that appeals to mango enthusiasts.
Add this delicious topping to your bubble teas, fruit drinks or just as a simple dessert. You can also make with chopped up fruit pieces and refrigerate for a chilled dessert and top with crema.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. per bag, 44 lbs. per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: GLUCOSE , NON - DAIRY CREAMER ( TAPIOCA SYRUP , HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL . SODIUM CASEINATE - MILK DERIVATIVE . DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE , MONO AND DYGLYCERIDE , SODIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE . ) , GUAR GUM , MANGO FLAVOR , SILICON DIOXIDE , LOCUST BEAN GUM , FD & C RED # 40 , FD & C YELLOW # 6
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
You Might Also Like
Suggested Crema Serving Size: 100 - 120 g.
100 g mango pudding powder
1200 cc water
100 g sugar
- Ratio of powder:sugar:water is 1:1:12.
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Turn to mid-low heat, add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- While stirring, slowly add powder mix, make sure it is fully dissolved.
- Wait for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, let cool at room temperature.
- After the mixture cools down, refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
*The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).*
*Yields 1200 g mango pudding / 8 - 10 servings.*
*Good to use for 1 week but recommended to serve within 4 days.*
*Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.*