Bossen's Coffee Black Tea, loose leaf is a crowd favorite for milk tea recipes due to its tea and coffee flavors.
Taste: nutty with sweet + bitter flavors of coffee and hints of vanilla
Appearance: dark brown
Type of Tea: Black Tea
Ingredients: BLACK TEA, SEMEN CASSIAE, VANILLA POWDER, COFFEE FLAVOR
Bag: 600 grams
Case (20 bags): 26.4 lbs
SEE TAB BELOW "Recipes" or "Recommendations" for how to cook prep & recipes.
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
50 g coffee black tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 98° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 20 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*