Make Taiwan's signature milk tea with our Milk Tea Powder. Our easy-to-follow the recipe lets you make classic bubble teas at home or for your business in just a few steps.
Taste the yummy milk tea and customize your sweetness with either black sugar syrup, non-dairy creamer or fructose. Get that full-bodied, authentic black tea flavor in our Milk Tea Powder. Adjust with creamer for a smoother, thicker blend.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. per bag, 44 lbs. per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), SUGAR, BLACK TEA POWDER, MALTODEXTRIN, BLACK TEA FLAVOR.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
*In an effort to continue to improve the products to our customers, we are pleased to announce a packaging change of milk tea powder. Although the packaging may appear different, the ingredients remain the same.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Flavored Powder Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
Powder Based Smoothie
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*