White Grape Oolong Tea Bag
Bossen's white grape oolong tea bags are refreshing and great hot or cold. Match it with our blueberry syrup for a great iced tea!
Taste: a nutty oolong with hints of grape and champagne like
Appearance: dark golden brown
Type of Tea: Oolong Tea
Single Tea Bag: 9.5 grams
Bag (50 teabags): 475 grams
Case (20 bags): 24.2 lbs (NW) 26.4 lbs (GW)
Ingredient: OOLONG TEA, MESONA POWDER, ICING SUGAR
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
Using Tea Espresso Machine
-Put 1 tea bag for each making.
-Water temperature is 90° C.
-Each making yields the tea extract to make a 16 oz drink.
-For stronger tea flavor, open the bag and put directly into the handle.
Brewing Tea Extract in a Cup
- Put 1 tea bag into the cup.
- Add 7 oz of 90° C hot water.
- Close with a lid and steam for 5 minutes.
*Each making yields the tea extract to make a 16 oz drink.*
Making Hot Tea Drink
- In a 16 oz cup with the tea extract, add hot water until 80% full.
- Add raw cane sugar to taste.
- Stir well and enjoy.
Making Cold Tea Drink
- In a 16 oz shaker with the tea extract, add ice until full.
- Add fructose to taste.
- Shake well and enjoy.