Matcha Green Tea Snow Ice Powder | New Packaging
Sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer (Glucose Syrup, Refined hardened palm kernel Oil, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Caseinate, Glycerin Fatty Acid Ester, Silicon dioxide), Matcha Powder, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Guar gum, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
All instructions are to make 1 block of snow ice using Snow Ice Cube Container.
200 g (1¼ cups) flavored snow ice powder mix
100 g (½ cup) sugar
825 ml (3½ cups) warm milk (around 70° C/158° F)
825 ml (3½ cups) cold milk
- Pour the warm milk into a big container.
- Slowly add snow ice powder mix and sugar to the warm milk. Mix with a handheld blender thoroughly for about 1 - 2 minutes. Make sure the powder and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the cold milk and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a stainless steel ice cube container and set until cool.
- Place the container into the Snow Ice Machine and freeze for about 5 - 6 hours. (Other brands or types of snow ice machine might 12 hours or longer)
- After freezing, remove the cube container from Snow Ice Machine and place in room temperature water. Turn the container back and forth until the snow ice block loosens from the mold.
- Remove the ice block and put it into a plastic bag. Store in a chest freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
*Minimum freezer temperature is -25° C/-13° F.