Jasmine Green Tea B3, Loose Leaf
Bossen's Jasmine Green Tea B3, loose leaf is a light green tea with strong flavors of jasmine.
Jasmine green tea is one of the most popular tea bases for a milk tea!
For a milder taste of jasmine tea flavors, try our Jasmine Green Tea Leaves, Premium, A2.
Taste: light herbal green tea flavors with heavy notes of jasmine
Appearance: light golden yellow
Type of Tea: Green Tea
Ingredients: GREEN TEA LEAVES, JASMINE FLAVOR
Bag: 300 grams
Case (40 bags): 26.4 lbs
Storage & Care:
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 85° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 8 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
*Cloth is recommended over mesh when filtering tea.*
*Yields about 2000 cc tea.*
*Best to serve within 4 hours.*
*To make milk tea (or to make stronger-flavored tea), the ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:30.*
Follow the steps 1 - 5 in the recipe to make the tea.