Tapioca Pearls - Large Boba (1kg)
A bubble tea drink isn't authentic without Tapioca Pearls, so you can experience the 'drink you can eat' and chew! Sweeten your bobas with brown sugar, black sugar, honey, or fructose, and enhance your drinks.
The cooked Tapioca Peals are soft and chewy, each ball measuring 8.5mm in diameter. These pearls do enlarges slightly after cooking so keep that in mind while you look at the uncooked Tapioca Pearls.
Each bag makes approximately 35 - 50 servings (60 - 80 g per serving)
Suggested Serving Size: 60 - 80 g (2.1 - 2.8 oz) for 16 oz beverages.
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) per bag/ Box of 15 Bags
Best Before Date: 12/19/2023
The Tapioca Pearls are best consumed within 48 hours of opening the bag. If you're not using the entire contents of the bag, then reseal the bag so that it is airtight.
Drink your pearls with our large 12 mm boba straws. Scoop your tapioca with our special wired boba scoop and serve them easily!
Ingredients: TAPIOCA STARCH, WATER, CARAMEL, S-SORBITOL SOLUTION, SODIUM CARBOXIMETHYL, CELLULOSE, BROWN SUGAR FLAVOR, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS PRESERVATIVE).
Storage & Care:
- Please store in cool, and dry places.
- Once opened, please properly reseal the bag.
- Best to consume within 48 hours after the opening of the bag.
- Tapioca pearls are processed in a peanut & tree nut-free facility.
For complete information on how to store and keep tapioca pearls, click here.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Do not feed children under 5 years old.
- Oxygen Absorber is non-edible.
- Please keep away from children's reach.
You Might Also Like
1. The proportion of tapioca: water is 1:6 (i.e. 100g tapioca for 600ml water).
For 1 bag of tapioca (3Kg), use 18000ml water.
2. Bring water to boiling point.
3. Put raw tapioca into the water and stir for every 5 minutes with a large whisk preventing it from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
4. Turn down heat to LOW and cook for 25 minutes with the lid not close all the way.
5. Cover the lid all the way and take the pot out of the heat and steam on the counter for 35 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly with cold water in a strainer.
7. Add sweetener (Honey, Fructose) or Regular raw cane sugar to sweeten.
8. Best served within 4 hours after cooking.