RECIPE: Iced Apple Green Tea
You will need:
16 ounces 140°F water
15 grams Bossen Premium Green Tea Leaves
3 ounces Bossen Green Apple Syrup
Ice, if desired
1. Put 15 grams of green tea leaves in the hot water and let it sit for 6 minutes.
2. Filter the tea leaves and get hot tea concentrate. (Do not squeeze or pressure the tea)
3. Put the tea into the refrigerator after it reaches room temperature.
4. Take out the tea after it's completely cool down. Add 3 ounces of Bossen Green Apple Syrup in the green tea.
5. Add ice to the glass if desired. Then pour the apple green tea to the glass. Enjoy!