Honeydew Boba Smoothie
For perfect boba balls, you will need:
1. Heat water in a large pot until it boils. The ratio of pearls to water is recommended to be 1:6.
2. Pour the pearls into the boiling water slowly and stir them thoroughly.
3. Turn to small flame and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Turn off the flame and stew for another 35 minutes (with lids closed).
5. Take out the pearls, stir and rinse with cold water.
6. Drain excessive water
7. Add fructose and honey to the pearls. Let the pearls sit for 15 minutes before serving.
For tasty honeydew smoothie, you will need:
1. Put honeydew fruit jam, milk and ice in the blender. Blend until smooth and consistent in texture
2. Add the bobas to the glass, then pour in the smoothie till full. Be sure to serve the drink with large boba straws!