Ground Tea and Tea Bags Recipe
- Tea Bags
- Hot Water
Ground Leaves: Using Tea Espresso Machine
1. Water temperature at 95 ° C
2. Put 9g of ground tea into tea espresso machine
3. Brew and add sweetener to taste (optional).
4. Shake well with ice
5. Should yield a 16 oz drink
Tea Blender Machine
1. Use 1 tea bag for each brew.
2. Add 270 ml of 95° C hot water into tea blender.
3. Use tea blending option on machine
4. Each making yields the tea extract to make a 16 oz drink.
Brewing Tea Extract in a Cup
1. Put 1 tea bag into a cup.
2. Add 270 ml of 95° C hot water.
3. Close with a lid and seep for 5 minutes.
4. Yields the tea extract to make a 16 oz drink.
1. In a 16 oz cup with the tea extract, add hot water until 80% full.
2. Add sweetener to taste (optional) and stir well.
1. In a 16 oz shaker with the tea extract, add ice until full..
2. Add sweetener to taste (optional) and shake well.