Make Taiwan's signature taro milk tea with our Milk Tea All-in-One Powder.
Our easy-to-follow recipe (see tab below) lets you make classic bubble teas at home or for your business in just a few steps.
Get that full-bodied, authentic taro milk flavor in our Taro Milk Tea All-in-One Powder.
Why use powder?
First, easy to make with our 3-in-1 mix.
Second, the same GREAT original flavors of Taro with long-life storage.
Third, perfect. cost-effective serving sizes.
Simple Scoop & Mix recipes:
Add water or milk and serve hot or cold, or blended with ice for a slushie/frappe!
Add some coconut powder to further enhance your taro flavor.
Get more taro recipes here.
* Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag, 44 lbs per case
We also have other taro powder options for specific purposes:
* For drinks such as bubble tea: Bossen Taro Powder Grade A
* For yogurt: Bossen Taro Powder - Premium
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
*In an effort to continue to improve the products to our customers, we are pleased to announce a packaging change of taro powder.
Although the packaging may appear different, the ingredients remain the same.
Ingredient:SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (CORN SYRUP, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, WHEY POWDER, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE DIBASIC, SODIUM CASEINATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, GLYCERINE ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, POTASSIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, SODIUM STEARYL LACTYLATE, FLAVOR, COLORANT(ANNATTO), COLORANT(TURMERIC), MALTODEXTRIN, TARO POWDER, SALT, FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, FD&C RED #3, FD&C BLUE #1, FD&c RED #40.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan
You Might Also Like
- Make 12 oz for hot milk tea.
- 45 g per 250 ml hot water.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Make 16 oz for ice milk tea.
- 60 g per 150 ml hot water and stir it.
- Add 250g ice.
- Stir and enjoy!