Bossen Vanilla Powder has a rich, sweet, and unmistakably vanilla-like flavor. It is sweet, creamy, and has a distinct vanilla taste that is loved in various culinary applications.
Use Bossen Vanilla Powder to flavor frozen yogurt, bubble milk tea, boba smoothies, and ice-blended juice. To flavor your frozen yogurt, we recommend adding 1 ¼ cup of powder to one gallon plain yogurt.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Net Weight: 2.2 lbs. per bag, 44 lbs. per case
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: SUGAR, BUTTER POWDER, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), TAPIOCA STARCH, VANILLA FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
*In an effort to continue to improve the products to our customers, we are pleased to announce a packaging change of vanilla powder. Although the packaging may appear different, the ingredients remains the same.
You Might Also Like
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Vanilla Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*