Metal Ring for Filter Bag (Hong Kong Style Tea)
Designed for holding the Filter Cloth bag, the metal ring is used in part to help strain traditional Hong Kong Milk Tea leaves.
The food-grade safe metal ring has a handle for convenient holding, and the Filter Cloth Bag can be sewn or clipped to the ring.
Pour your Hong Kong Style tea leaves through the strainer to filter extraneous pieces for a smooth, silky and strong-flavored tea.
* Measurements of Ring diameter: 5"
* Measurements of Ring with handle: 10"
* This product listing is for Metal Ring ONLY.
You Might Also Like
Recipe makes 7 servings of 16 oz. Hong Kong Style Milk Tea
- Place the strainer in the metal ring, and rest it on top of the teapot rim.
- Put ¾ cup tea leaves in the strainer, and pour 2.5 litre (0.65 gallon) boiled water through the strainer to the pot.
- Bring tea to a boil.
- Take out strainer and hold it on top of an empty teapot. Carefully pour the tea in the first tea pot through tea leaves and strainer into the second tea pot. Repeat for four times.
- To serve a 16 oz, pour 1 ½ cup hot tea, ½ cup concentrated milk and 3 tsp sugar.